The iForway Beta 105 is the only lithium-ion battery on the market that can power any brand and model of CPAP or BiPAP without any additional adapters or accessories, no noise, no fuse, build-in 160W pure sine wave power inverter. It is as simple as plugging your CPAP into the wall in your bedroom from AC outlet or from the DC ports. Does not require additional adapters to power CPAPs/BiPAPs again.
It is a portable, standalone power station. Take it travelling and use it to power your compatible PAP device when the mains power isn't available. Provides 3-4 nights of continuous run-time on an average CPAP pressure, average breathing rate, optimal mask seal and with the humidifier, heated tubing and exhalation pressure relief all disabled. Will provide approximately 41,600mAh for your handheld electronic devices.
It is the longest lasting, most versatile CPAP backup battery, works with all CPAPs/BiPAPs/APAP machines, such as ResMed AirSense 10, ResMed AirMini, *ResMed S9, *3B Medical Luna, *Philips Respironics DreamStation Go Travel PAP and *Apex Medical iCH.Ensures that your devices seamlessly continue to receive power even during a power outage.
The most Features of any battery
- Capacity:154Wh(3.7V/41,600mAh) rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
- 1*AC Outlet: 160W Pure Sine Wave inverter (110V/60hz or 230V/50Hz option)
- 2* USB A Ports: 5V/2.4A
- 1*DC5521 Port: 12V/10A (Option 24V/5A)
- 1*USB-C Ports: PD 60W(5V/3A,9V/3A,12V/3A,15V/3A,20V/3A)
- Input: USB-C Power Delivery 60W
- Over 1200 charge cycles
- LED power indication meter
- Recharges by any USB or USB-C adapters
- Size: 6.69” wide x 8” long x 1.88” tall (205x170x 48mm)
- Meets FAA/TSA Lithium-ion Battery Standards
- Recharge by any phone USB adapters (sold separately)
- Includes a USB-C to USB A Cable
- Weight: 3 lbs.
- 1 Year Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.